Summer program in China run from July 5th to August 6th, 2011.
Program Fees: $5,000
This amount is all inclusive and covers 3 weeks of academic program, including tuition, room and board, textbooks, routine medical attention, roundtrip airfare from the United States to China, transportation within China, and weekend trips and activities. In addition, this amount also includes 10 days of traveling and sightseeing of famous attractions and wonders throughout China.
- This program fee does not include accident costs, significant medical sums and personal spending money.
- Please contact us if you are traveling with a student group with more than 12 students.
- Customized programs are available through request. Additional fees may apply. Please contact us.
Special Promotion: Students who send in an application by February 5th, 2011 will receive a $200 discount due to lower airfare cost when booked early.
We are now accepting applications for the 2011 “31 Days of Wonder in China” summer camp. Applications must be filed before February 28th, 2011 since there are considerable arrangements to be made overseas and there is a limited amount of airline tickets available. A nonrefundable application fee of $50 and a nonrefundable deposit of $1000 are due with each application. Please note we will book your plane tickets as soon as we receive your application and payment. The remaining balance of $4,000 must be received by March, 20th, 2011. Please download application here.
Acceptable Payment Methods
We accept checks, money orders, wire transfers, and limited credit card processing.
- Please make checks or money orders payable to CIEP, Inc and mail to:
China Summer Program
Flushing, NY 11352
- Direct (wire transfer) payments must include the name of the student and may be sent to:
Chase Manhattan Bank
349 5th Ave
New York, NY 10016
ABA # 021000021
Account # 987-063469265
- We will accept up to $500 in payment through credit card. We accept Visa and Mastercard.
Students may apply for Visa independently or through CIEP. Visa application cost through CIEP is $180.
If a student withdraws before program begins, all fees paid except the application fee and the nonrefundable deposit will be refunded. No refunds are made after summer session begins.